Tutorial on How to Deposit Assets in the Rabbit Finance Vaults
As a high-calibre leveraged yield farming pool on BSC, Rabbit Finance allows you to earn income on your base assets by depositing them into its vaults, these assets are then offered to yield farmers for leveraging up their positions.
To deposit your assets into its vaults, follow the steps below:
· Go to Rabbit Finance’s Vault page (https://www.rabbitfinance.io/earn)
· Connect to your Web3 wallet (such as MetaMask) and make sure your network is set to Binance Smart Chain. Click here if you do not have the network in your wallet yet.
· Select the desired deposit pool; we currently support five base assets — RABBIT, BNB, BUSD, USDT, BTCB, ETH, MDX, CAKE, LINK, XVS, DOT, UNI, LTC, FIL, and ADA.
· Click “Deposit”
· Specify the amount you want to deposit
· Click “Confirm”
· After clicking “Confirm”, you should get a pop-up notification in your MetaMask to accept the transaction
· Wait for the transaction to be processed
· Once the transaction has gone through, you should receive ibBNB if you deposited BNB, or ibBUSD if you deposited BUSD. You can then stake them in https://www.rabbitfinance.io/stake
Join Rabbit Finance today：
Telegram English: https://t.me/RabbitFinanceEN