Tutorial on How to Close a Leveraged Yield Farming Position When using Rabbit Finance
As a star project on the Binance Smart Chain, Rabbit Finance is dedicated to building leveraged liquidity farming for users. Today, let us check out How to Close a Leveraged Yield Farming Position when using it.
To close a leveraged yield farming position, follow the steps below:
· Go to Rabbit’s Finance Farm page (https://www.rabbitfinance.io/positions)
· Connect to your Web3 wallet (such as MetaMask) and make sure your network is set to Binance Smart Chain. Click here if you do not have the network in your wallet yet.
· You will see your active positions in the “Your Positions” section
· Select a position you’d like to close and click “Redeem”
· After clicking “Redeem”,
Minimize Trading: We will convert the minimum required number of tokens into Rabbit to pay back the debt and return the remaining assets to you. This can potentially save on slippage and trading fees.
· You can review all the relevant information such as price impact and the approximate value you will receive.
· Then you can click on “Confirm”
· After clicking “Confirm”, you should get a pop-up notification in your MetaMask to accept the transaction
· Wait for the transaction to be processed
· Once the transaction has gone through, you should receive the base tokens back in your wallet
Join Rabbit Finance today：
Telegram English: https://t.me/RabbitFinanceEN